Moparfest 2016

-
I'll be there as long as I can get my turn signal switch replaced in time. Not available in Canada as far as I can tell. Had to order from Classic Industries.

roll yer window down and use your arm like you did in 69... see ya there... looking forward to this as usual
Derrick.

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I'll be there as a spectator and buyer.... Need parts still.

Riddler

I'm on the last steps of getting my new TTI's installed so should be ready to leave Friday. It has been a challenge to say the least.

Sorry im not gonna make it this year. New guy at new job....lol
Tip a few pints and a Kazoom coffee for me. I expect lotsa pics.

Doug slantsixdan has real good new ones. His real name is Daniel Stern (I think that's how he spells last name)
They arent cheap but I've heard the Chinese knock offs break in less than a year. You still got time if you contact him asap.
Have a good time all, someone grab me a couple calendars?

Sorry im not gonna make it this year. New guy at new job....lol
Tip a few pints and a Kazoom coffee for me. I expect lotsa pics.

Doug slantsixdan has real good new ones. His real name is Daniel Stern (I think that's how he spells last name)
They arent cheap but I've heard the Chinese knock offs break in less than a year. You still got time if you contact him asap.
Have a good time all, someone grab me a couple calendars?
Thank's for the info Steve. I found out about Daniel after I ordered one from Classic Industries.

Sorry your not coming this year Steve... work always gets in the way. I'll grab some calendars for ya and mail them or ride or drive out to ya.... ROAD TRIP....

I think Skeeter/Brandon has the one from last year?
Who has the banner we hang up and are they coming this year ?

It wont be the same for me. I always love seeing everyone. If you grab calendars, we can do a coin toss for who does the road trip lol

Sorry your not coming this year Steve... work always gets in the way. I'll grab some calendars for ya and mail them or ride or drive out to ya.... ROAD TRIP....

Same as a big local C&W weekend show called Havelock Jamboree. Its always on Moparfest weekend.

Why why on Woodward Dream Cruise weekend ???

I don't understand the whole assemble for a giant traffic jam at Woodward. Most people avoid traffic jams.
I live closer to Detroit than moparfest but have no reason to go to the traffic jam

So I guess I won't be able to take the Dart to Moparfest or anywhere else. Installed my new signal light switch and still have no brake lights. Everything else works though.

So I guess I won't be able to take the Dart to Moparfest or anywhere else. Installed my new signal light switch and still have no brake lights. Everything else works though.
Just an update tried an old switch I had around and could get all lights working. Brand new switch DOA what a surprise

I'm also closer to Woodward than Moparfest but I'm happy to going to MoparFest as Woodward has been crazy the last few years.

I'll be walking around with my FABO shirt on...I look much younger than I am but come stop me and say hello.

Riddler

Hey Guys... make sure you visit Kenny (Hemiroid) in the vendors area this year and say HI!! he is at the very end of row #1 lot #12

Our little group

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

Thanks Mike! Nice cars n nice pics. Anyone from our group get called for the Coronet?? Chicken wing eating contest this year?

-
Back