Moparfest 2017

-
has anybody else had trouble with getting tickets for Moparfest? I ordered online on June 18 and haven't seen anything in the mail yet. I tried to call them and just got a mailbox, just emailed now. I went through my credit card bills and is appears they didn't even process the order but I got a confirmation email on June 18 without a number. $5 more at the gate and I guess I won't be bringing home the Dart.

has anybody else had trouble with getting tickets for Moparfest? I ordered online on June 18 and haven't seen anything in the mail yet. I tried to call them and just got a mailbox, just emailed now. I went through my credit card bills and is appears they didn't even process the order but I got a confirmation email on June 18 without a number. $5 more at the gate and I guess I won't be bringing home the Dart.
Go on their facebook page and use the link to send them a text message , I couldn't get anyone on the phone either but they respond to the messages pretty quick .

got a call from MoparFest the day after I posted and they said they mailed my package the day I posted. Just wanted to cofirm we're all good albeit slow. Guess I better line up a trailer for the Dart!!!!! LOL

Just worked yesterday ( long weekend saturday ) to get the Moparfest weekend off... looking forward to seeing all you knuckleheads Saturday and Sunday.

good luck calling now , nobody seems to be taking calls but you can message them through their FB page and they respond to that , no real need at this point tho depending on how many unregistered cars show up at the same time as you that other line could be 1 car or ten , you might want send them a message and see if they can have a club parking hanger waiting for you so you can park in the FABO area but even if they don't you can just drive into ball field # 1 and find the FABO lineup on the first base line .

Well the Doc just ended my trip for this year , got to stay in Victoria waiting for a slot to open for some testing so no road trip for me , Take lots of pics and let me know if any of you need some spare wristbands . I won't send the hanger and registration that might be out of line but hey I paid for everything so if you have an unexpected guest let me know this week and maybe Canada post can get them to ya before the show . Have fun everybody and post lots of pics eh !

Well the Doc just ended my trip for this year , got to stay in Victoria waiting for a slot to open for some testing so no road trip for me , Take lots of pics and let me know if any of you need some spare wristbands . I won't send the hanger and registration that might be out of line but hey I paid for everything so if you have an unexpected guest let me know this week and maybe Canada post can get them to ya before the show . Have fun everybody and post lots of pics eh !
Hope all is ok Chris.

What newspaper was he from?
You might be able to see the interview online, on the newspaper's website.
The New Hamberg ?????? didn't actually catch the rest but how many papers can a town of 15 people have ? , do they have this interweb thing there in menonite country ? It would still be nice if I could get an actual copy of the paper guess I'll call Michelle and ask her to send me one .

I'm making the trip from Victoria to Moparfest but I'm taking a Boeing instead of a Mopar... for most of the trip anyway. :D

Flying to Ottawa next Wednesday and jumping into my friend's '64 Valiant convertible Friday morning for the drive south to New Hamburg. Can't wait! Haven't had a proper vacation in years... :)

-
Back