Mopars in the Park 2024 at Stillwater Minnesota

-
I was registered car number 2 in the 1200 class! I had planned to debut the car at 2023, but it's OK to be late! :)

Just talked with Bazza's wife last night: He's getting better and making slow but steady improvements, and...he's antsy to go to this!

IOW, they're "in"!

And since they want to drive there, looks like I have to get those brakes fixed ASAP.

I'm going up there on Sunday to get dimensions and other assorted info off the brakes so I can get parts ordered.

Last edited:
I finally made my choice to bring the 59 Sweptside, it’s just not a comfortable drive in traffic

I am planning to go. Let's pray for good weather. I have been there three times (first time was 2013), and it has rained every time. One time it stopped raining long enough that I went to the FABO area and got to meet a lot of nice people. I hope the weather is good this time.
BTW, I was super impressed by the number of hard core Mopar gearheads who brought their cars and left them in the rain during the show.

My friends with the Butterscotch GSS Demon (was cool having 2 GSS Demons at the same show and being driven) from Utah that came last year are now booked. Not sure which car they will bring, but happy they will be there.

I was super impressed by the number of hard core Mopar gearheads who brought their cars and left them in the rain during the show.
Car count drops when it's rainy, but they still pull a lot of cars. Not all of us think our car will melt if rain touches it! Rain is a free car wash for me

Haven’t looked at how far but it’s a ways for me, thinking 2 days.

I can’t remember if it was posted but I’ll be doing the meet-n-greet at 1:00 on Saturday like in the past in the A-body class…be there or be square!

meet-n-greet 1::pM Saturday Always a good time
Just talked with Bazza's wife last night: He's getting better and making slow but steady improvements, and...he's antsy to go to this!

IOW, they're "in"!

And since they want to drive there, looks like I have to get those brakes fixed ASAP.

I'm going up there on Sunday to get dimensions and other assorted info off the brakes so I can get parts ordered.

meet-n-greet 1::pM Saturday Always a good time
Sounds like a good time, I'll definitely try to find it!

Should I wear this t-shirt? At least that way you'll know who I am from a distance!

bump.JPG

:lol:

-
Back