Msd pro billet install w Rev-n-nator

-

Backally

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Have a MSD ProBillet on my sb. Would like to connect it to my Rev-n-Nator, msd says I must use their ignition box. Is this true? Rev-n-Nator uses regular Mopar connectors so I need to splice it in.

A). Anyone else use this combo, and

B) the msd wiring diagram shows a violet + and green - going to the dist. But mine has a pink/tracer and orange/tracer wires. Anyone know which is the +? And which wire off the Mopar connector is the +?

googled

msd_6al_wiring.jpg

Saw that, but MSD shows specific =/- connections to their distributor. Is that the rotor phasing that is affected? I would have a 50/50% chance if I guess so it's not the end of the world. Distributor doesn't have the black wire, I would go with the orange as the + and see if that works correctly. Haven't been able to determine which wire is which on the harness looking at the wiring diagrams.

The covered terminal on the Mopar harness side of the distributor connector is positive.
I would suspect orange on the distributor is positive, but like you mentioned about 50/50 chance to get it right and if you get it wrong it can be easily swapped.

-
Back