My 63 valiant repaired from my accident with plastic honda.

-

whitebomber63

Reaction score
so i was hit by a honda and got enough money to repaint the valiant and get the interior done. might stretch it enough to get a replacement engine also... stretching it the most i can since this is my daily driver.:glasses7:

this was the valiant b4 it was hit.. all og and rusty.... i liked it the way it was :E
View attachment valiant 1.jpg

when it's getting fixed :E
View attachment valiant 2.jpg
View attachment valiant 3.jpg
View attachment valiant front.jpg
View attachment valiant rear.jpg

now... think she needs a new name now that she is all sparkly... maybe Valerie.
View attachment valiant6.jpg
View attachment valiant4.jpg
View attachment valiantmeow.jpg

b4 the interior was fixed it was all just wires no seat left at all :E
i think they came out good.
View attachment valiant7.jpg

Get some wide whites on that car, call it "White Out" That's smooth! They did a great job on that door and rear wheel trim.

It so gut wrenching when these accidents happen. Thankfully your Valiant came through it better than ever.

It so gut wrenching when these accidents happen. Thankfully your Valiant came through it better than ever.

it is.. i wasn't so worried when i saw a Honda behind me then i got out and was like.... how the hell did a Honda do all this to my beast :banghead:

Looks great...Gotta shake those 13"wheels though. A set of 14" steelies and some BFG's will completely change the attitude of that car.

Looks great...Gotta shake those 13"wheels though. A set of 14" steelies and some BFG's will completely change the attitude of that car.

yeah been searching for something new for awhile hard to find sbp rims close by.. haven't seen any on craigslist for months XD

thx for all the compliments guys I've had this car since i was 15 and I'm about to turn 23 so it was really nice to not be sitting on ratted out wire seats anymore :E

That came out very nice, what did the Honda look like after the accident?

That came out very nice, what did the Honda look like after the accident?

barely did anything to the honda what happened was he turned into me, my car ripped off his plastic bumper and the metal bumper underneath was like taking a giant pizza cutter to my car. all they needed to replace was a plastic bumper :banghead:

Ive had chevy trucks pull out in front of me and totaled there car from my bumper bending there frame and a couple nicks on the front of the car ... and all i needed to do was go home and jack my bumper back up into place.. so i was shocked to see this much damage from a little civic, but it all worked out for the best i guess. :happy1:

Looks good. I'm surprised they didn't total it considering they weigh what the car is worth on what the car is worth and it looks like it was hit pretty hard.

That first picture reminds me of when I first bought my 63 back in 1992. Mine was originally a white signet 200, except with a gold and fawn interior. NICE job bringing it back. Eric L

Looks good. I'm surprised they didn't total it considering they weigh what the car is worth on what the car is worth and it looks like it was hit pretty hard.

they were going to total it but the car has been in the family all 50years of its life my grandfather gave the car to my dad for his high school car and my dad gave it to me in high school.
my grandfather was also the kaiser steel mill foreman here when the mill was where fontana speedway is. the car still has a employ sticker to get into the mill and drive right into the mill this valiant was the only car allowed into the mill. I've been trying to find a vintage kaiser steel sticker but i can't find one... it is green with the steel emblem on it ill post a picture.

has alot of history and sentimental value to total it just wouldn't be the same getting another one. but i agree the damage was worth well over what the car was worth i got about 4200 for damages.

That's cool you got to keep it. You know how insurance companies can be. They could care less about sentimental value. That's always the risk you take with an old car. Way to keep her alive. Ill keep my eye open for a sticker.

-
Back