my future project

-

suntan57

Reaction score
well, i have started looking and i did find a 71 Scamp SB V-8 car seems the price may be ?? i will see when i go look at it,

anyways what i want to build this time around is my (kid car) but better when i was in my teens i had a 70 dart 340 4sd it was alot of fun, this time i would like to have a no bling dart, Scamp , etc. steel wheels, dog dish hub caps, stock interior with bucket seats, and a colume shift, A/C P/S P/B etc.i know i want a high HP stroker, now since i have been away from the mopars for some time i just dont know about a good OD trans, so if anyone could give me some advise as of whats out there that would be great, not sure if i am going to go with the dual hood scoops or the hemi style, for paint i want loud something that when it is in my garage next to my pearl orange 57 chevy and people come by they go what the ??? , not looking to take it to the track, just have fun with it, i dont have a budget yet, i am finishing my 64 chevy 1 ton service truck and the 57 well are they ever really done,
so i will poke in and out check out your rides and see if i can pick some brains for info.

-
Back