My new engine is in the garage

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I went and picked up my new engine (HemI) from Tony thats was going to go in his 68 Super Stock Barracuda (I found him something Better). Hopefully September is the big month I start working on the Barracuda changing it over from a 440 to the Hemi.
Hemi engine, HDK front suspension, Automatic trans (for now) and the Dana rear.
Hood is on order and picking it up at Carlisle

IMG_6747-2.JPG

IMG_5275.JPG

Looks awesome Dave, very awesome.
Those cross ram intakes really add extra BEEF to the engines looks.

Do you know the power output of the engine?

Looks awesome Dave, very awesome.
Those cross ram intakes really add extra BEEF to the engines looks.

Do you know the power output of the engine?
Yes the intake makes the engine Huge. Its a 604 cube. I do have the dyno sheet on the engine but a lot of people do not believe in dyno power. You have to race it and prove the power. To me its a starting point, I have to look at the sheet again when I get it from Tony I believe it is 750 Hp 850 Torque.

Oh boy!, Oh boy!!, Oh boy!!!......
Yes the intake makes the engine Huge. Its a 604 cube. I do have the dyno sheet on the engine but a lot of people do not believe in dyno power. You have to race it and prove the power. To me its a starting point, I have to look at the sheet again when I get it from Tony I believe it is 750 Hp 850 Torque.

I don't find that unbelievable. It displaces huge!

-
Back