Need a Fiber glass hood, ??

-

chad72duster

Reaction score
I need a fiberglass hood , I called AAR and its like a month lead time i need on in 2 weeks ready to go and suggestions??

Just a peice of info, if you deal with AAR they have the dumbest folks there and make things as hard as possible to order. i can understand how they stay in business.

OK I ordered one from Rods and Race in Maryland I will let yall know the fit and finish.

Anyone tried them before???

Glad I got my AAR scoop at a swap meet. I have to say though. If you can wait their glass is nice.

Glasstek is another with some nice glass.

fastbackcuda said:
Glad I got my AAR scoop at a swap meet. I have to say though. If you can wait their glass is nice.

Glasstek is another with some nice glass.
im with u adam they hav great stuff my buddy has a 6" cowl hood for his 68 goat there great im thinking of getting a hood from them but i dont know what to get yet a cowl or a 6-pac? :?

I got here to late but you are right AAR is messed up. I know they have great products but I could never get past the secretary :roll: :roll: :roll: I would have waited but when you can even ask a tech question, give me a break.

I made the mistake and bought my hood from VFN. I'll never buy there again. It's to bad because they have the best designed bolt on Hemi Hood out there right now.

Brett thats what happened to me! I called back and was ready to buy and wait 2 weeks and the secretary was such a dumb shiX that I gave up, It was as if she was trying to talk me out of buying from them. I went with that guy out of Maryland rods and race. the guy seemed real nice. said they he had been in the business 40 years that the product was fine sent me the heav set up for street use they have 3 light, med and heavy also added some extra angle the corners so I could drill for use with my stock hindges, I will let you guys Know should be here in 10 days.

-
Back