New Father/Son team

-

440 FUN

Reaction score
Hello from Oregon! My son and I jumped head first into Mopars last year when a 1971 demon fell in my lap then my son picked a 1974 duster for his first car. So we’ve been working on both since. Been reading helpful posts on this site for a while and decided it was time to join. All the knowledge here has been so much help and I appreciate all of it.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Nice rides! The 74 Duster doesn’t look like much of a project!

More pictures of both!!!

My first car was a 74 Duster back in 1984. Still have it 40 years later!

Welcome from WI! I have a love for the Demons. Duster looks very nice. Nothing like a father/son project. Me and my boy and my dad have that. So many memories!

Welcome to the greatest car forum form the Lone Star State of Texas. Your in the right place .....Texas Red

Hello from Oregon! My son and I jumped head first into Mopars last year when a 1971 demon fell in my lap then my son picked a 1974 duster for his first car. So we’ve been working on both since. Been reading helpful posts on this site for a while and decided it was time to join. All the knowledge here has been so much help and I appreciate all of it.
Welcome to A-Bodies this is a good site and very helpful at times my name is Joe I am from the east coast
Joe

She’s getting closer with every part. Hopefully we’ll have the demon on the road by summer. The 360 for my sons car is getting closer to drop in too! Thanks for everyone’s help.

IMG_1829.jpeg

IMG_1828.jpeg

-
Back