New member :1968 barracuda notcback

-

COUDA

Reaction score
Hello
I live in France and I present my 1968 Barracuda freshly imported from Ohio. The engine is 318 CI and work fine. The restoration dates back 10 years ago but the previous owner maintained the property. I have had several Mopar in the past but still Barracuda. (69 Fastback 340 CI; 70-440CI) and now this little Notchback that I treasure.
Happy to join your group and share my passion with you.

21767904_1668521746531480_4512758728873229195_n.jpg

Hello
I live in France and I present my 1968 Barracuda freshly imported from Ohio. The engine is 318 CI and work fine. The restoration dates back 10 years ago but the previous owner maintained the property. I have had several Mopar in the past but still Barracuda. (69 Fastback 340 CI; 70-440CI) and now this little Notchback that I treasure.

View attachment 1715099191

Happy to have you here! Your Barracuda looks awesome. I’m curious... are there many A-body Mopars in France?

Happy to have you here! Your Barracuda looks awesome. I’m curious... are there many A-body Mopars in France?
Mopar are rare in France and A-body are the most numeros.Many Dart and Duster.Note a lot of E-body and very little charger.There's a lot of Ford Mustang,Chevy

COUDA, when we say "over the pond", we mean "across the ocean", and "stands out" means that it looks really good compared to the other cars around it. So loganscuda means that he believes your car looks really good when compared the to other cars across the ocean in France.
Bon Jour

COUDA, when we say "over the pond", we mean "across the ocean", and "stands out" means that it looks really good compared to the other cars around it. So loganscuda means that he believes your car looks really good when compared the to other cars across the ocean in France.
Bon Jour
I did not know this expression.Thanks for the compliment.

Very NICE!! LOVE notches. I have several '69 notches with every size engine available for '69 EXCEPT slant 6
Green one in avatar pic is a 440/auto...

Last edited:
Hello

View attachment 1715099191

More pics, or it didn't happen!

Welcome from Smoky California! :)

Welcome and love your red notch-back. My buddy back in the day had a red 68 Notch with a black vinyl top and 340/4spd. Love those cars.

Last edited:
-
Back