-
just one more. I love it when a plan comes together

Looks great!! Nice job.

You are a lucky man.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 734
Wow,impressive build.I plan on building my own garage soon,but nothing compared to yours.It's going to be an attached garage,being only approximately 28 X 34.Now if i had the space like you do,i would definitely build much much bigger.But i would be just happy having a garage,whether it's big or small.I know the saying - Bigger is Better - but it all depends on the money.Enjoy your new man cave.:thumrigh:

36 ft wide is a narrow as you can go and still get 3 10ft doors to fit. As you can see I only have 1 16" block on each side and 1 in between doors. All mine is anchored through the blocks into the slab. I like to 10ft doors for parking the dually.

bump this so maybe someone can get some ideas will be posting some updated pics soo

few more pics of insulation

Attachments

• DSC06413.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 652
  • DSC06412.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 628
  • DSC06411.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 641
  • DSC06410.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 660
thanks I am still working on it a little at the time. I was at an auction a couple weeks ago and bought 50 sheets of pegboard for $1.50 per sheet. Came out of a grocery store so it is heavier grade. They are not 4'x8' sheets so matching holes is a pain. I finished back wall and working on one side now. I have a tub full of clips that are heavy duty also

I'm gonna need your address to send you a bill as my phone just shorted out.

They said the case was waterproof but I guess drool is different. ...Very nice build and looks like a very nice plot and landscape too. Good for you...Well Done!

i'm thinking why don't I make it to your place next Jan. spend a week or so, fish on the lake, eat some boiled peanuts, cheesey grits, pulled pork, some collard greens...... i'll drag an old car along and work on it in that great shop!!???? what ya think????

O K so i'm a s w Ga. refuse....

that sounds like a good plan. Hard to beat southern food. Fish are starting to bite a little. I have been putting up the pegboard and unfortunately I lost my camera that had lots of pictures that I had not downloaded. I ordered a new one so maybe I can post some soon.

beautiful shop,,,all ide need is that garage and convert the storage to an apartment,,

here is a bump to give some ideas on truss design

thought I would add a few pictures to maybe give someone some ideas
DSC00015.JPG
DSC00017.JPG

For some wanting to get some ideas on building a shop. The trusses I had built were the key to putting in lift and also the 3 blocks high for foundation.

-
Back