New shop in the works

-

Penstarpurist

Reaction score
Well the guys are building my pole building shop. Actually about done, they are fast. The last time I had spoke with them on it, they were falling further behind schedule and said it would be late November early December before they would be here to do it. Then about 2 Wednesday ago they email me and said we will see you on Friday, all the materials will be there Thursday. Be there to show them where and accept the delivery. Well they hung siding the last two days, lol in a windstorm. But all is looking good. The pic is from a few days ago. I'll get the next ones tomorrow in the better light.
20171110_162401.jpg

Nice little shop. (Cough, cough) Gotta have a big enough place to store your stuff.

Yeah, it's not a monster shop. Only 36x48x14 but I think it will hold a few projects and toys.

Leave room for additions on the sides LMAO. Never large enough!!

Yeah, I am already planning for a 24x48 overhang/lean to on the north side of it. Can't do anything on the south side or the back of the building as I'm right on the property line offset on those sides. I've got just over 2 acres but alot of it is hillside or gets alot of water during the rain season. Which is a few months or so of the year here in neck of the woods. Plus I wanted it up near my house.

Thanks! I'm really excited about it. Of course it still needs concrete and electrical pulled in. So it will be a month or so before I can bolt a couple lifts down and really get to use it. But it is in the very near future.

The building is done, just got to do electrical and concrete. Hopefully I'll be in and using it by the end of the year. Well, I'll use it now to stay dry for things like tractor repairs. But up and running with lifts and equipment in.

-
Back