New to site, new to Mopars

-

'71 Scamp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well I was finally able to get my first Mopar and it happens to be an A-Body. It is a 1971 Scamp Slant 6, it has 68,000 miles on it and appears to be all original and it is in really nice shape compared to most I looked at. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live in Virignia Beach and I am currently looking into the Tidewater Mopar Club based here in V.B. I am looking to share our new hobby with other enthusiasts and learn as much as I can. Thoughts on car clubs? Look forward to posting pics as soon as I fix my camera.

Welcome and get the pics up! Car clubs are great but hard to find anything active for old cars.

Let's see that CAR!!!!...please, and welcome. You'll find the Mopar camp to be very friendly and open, but expensive.

Welcome from Franklin County Va We will be down your way last of may for some R&R!

Welcome to FABO 71Scamp!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Chassis Cert 3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 182
Welcome to a great FABO site with great people that will do their best to help out on ur Mopar.

You have found THE GREATEST A-Body MoPar site on the NET. I get lost for hours looking at posts. Don't be afraid to post questions, the members here are more than happy to help you out!

Good Luck with your car!!!

-
Back