New toy in the shop!

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Well it's not quite done, but had to post some pics of my newest addition to my shop. It's a 1950 Wayne gas pump, my father inlaw gave it to me years ago, and unfortunately he never got to see it done. My goal is to have her all done by the 1 year anniversary of his passing, which was last January. I've always wanted a Texaco gas pump for some reason, think there cool as heck. Have a globe ordered, and a new hose and and after layers and layers of paint and decals she will be ready to enjoy. Look at the price on the pump .25 cents a gallon, I wish it was that now lol!!

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4956.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

IMG_5399.JPG

IMG_5400.JPG

Very nice!!

I salvaged a pump from the scrap pile, its missing a few parts, but some day.....
Awww, who am i kidding, will end up selling or trading it.

Very nice!!

I salvaged a pump from the scrap pile, its missing a few parts, but some day.....
Awww, who am i kidding, will end up selling or trading it.

Gas pump heaven has pretty much everything, or Ebay too. Amazing how many parts are out there

I just noticed there is a bottle opener on the side of the pump, just in case you need a cold beer after dropping $4 to fill up your car lol!

I guess I'm missing the bottle opener? If you're talking about the thing just to the left of the nozzle, that is where the retractable cord that pulls the hose back towards the pump runs in and out.

$.29 gas, $.05 Coke, and $2900 '68 Roadrunners (new), I remember those days. And I made $1.25/hr at the A & P grocery after school and 12 hrs every Sat! ha

Cool pump.

It's finally all done, yes the thing on side was a cable retractor for the nozzle, lol I thought it was a bottle opener. I think it turned out awesome for a rattle can paint job.

IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

-
Back