Northwest Florida Panhandle Car Club - Rust to Rods

-

Varment

Reaction score
Hello fellow South Eastern's,

I was skimming around the South East forums and noticed there are an abundance of fellow car enthusiasts in the North West Florida panhandle area, especially within the Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa counties! That got me thinking that perhaps I needed to post our car clubs websites to see if there was anyone looking for a home for their classics!

Our club's name is Rust to Rods and is for anyone and everyone that is a car enthusiast in Northwest Florida. Classic or newer. As long as there is some kind of a uniqueness in your car whether it is a complete rust bucket or a show quality head turner we take everyone!

We would love to have people come to some of our meet ups throughout the months to show off their ride and their love for it as well. Come check out the website if you are close to our counties and drop us a "thumbs up" on Facebook if you're liking the club!

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rust2rods

Thanks,
Varment

I live in Navarre. I have a 1970 Dodge Dart. If you were at the Redneck Nationals Saturday up in Holt you might have seen it. I'll check out the site.
Curtis

-
Back