Old man rays anatomy

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok there are a lot of booby, rear, clam, what have you posts all the time.
What is your favorite.

Me. I like it all but I have always been a sucker for a pretty face and a cute smile.

I was almost afraid to open this thread,...didn't know what I was gonna find bein as this is from you, Ray,.....I'm a leg man myself, with a nice little bubble ***,...the rest is all good, but the legs are the door to heaven...

A$$ Man, she can be a 6 in the face if her a$$ is an 11. Wee chested is ok,,,bigguns usually come with big everywhere else or the potential for it.
And a great a$$ in generally a 2fer combo with great legs.

If she's horny, she's my type:blob:. A light switch and beer solve the other hurdles

Same here Jack, and to add to it they need to enjoy seeing me happy doing what I enjoy and get involved even if it's just time in the yard or shop with out needing a fancy place to eat

I am a blest man for sure :happy1:

Attachments

• Easter weekend 076.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 145
Same here Jack, and to add to it they need to enjoy seeing me happy doing what I enjoy and get involved even if it's just time in the yard or shop with out needing a fancy place to eat

X2
And don't forget a good sense of humor!

Agree some of us are very blessed . It will be forty years for me this June.

-
Back