P.A. roll call

-
After reading your post ....I would say your to the far right central east portion. MAINLY due to you do not know how to spell Pittsburgh :violent1: :D:D

I don't know if I qualify for central and east Pa or central and west Pa. I live near Altoona about 100 miles due east of Pittsburg.

Red Lion here. I have a 66 Dart that Im into a 2 year project. I hope to have it on the road in the spring of 2015. Been buying and collecting parts for a year now. Work has been slow as its hard to find spare time to give to this project during the summer. Planning on a 408 with a 2x4 setup. Once Im done I hope to meet some of you other Mopar owners in the area.
View attachment DSCN2262.jpg

Rod

Nazareth, PA here. looking for shows cruises and reputable shops in the Lehigh Valley

Sassamansville.south east. Should have my Dart vert on the road this summer. I've gone to lots of the cruise's mentioned.Carlisle last 14years in my Challenger. Wife's from out Pittsburgh way. Great State

Up near the end of I-79 in Erie.

The big cruise here is on the main street downtown (State Street), they close the street for 8 city blocks and everybody parks diagonally on both sides of the street, used to be held 3 times a year but last year it was twice but for a longer time period. An all Mopar show is held at an area fairground every first Sunday in June. Turnout is usually pretty good if the weather cooperates.

Halifax, N. of Harrisburg S. of nothing. Sorry about the double post, forgot about this thread LOL

Im in North Jackson 40 mins north of Scranton
67 Dart 270 /6
68 Dart GT Convertible
69 340 4 spd Dart GTS clone
70 Dart Swinger
70 340 4 spd Duster
72 340 4 spd Demon
and a boat load of a body parts cars

Nazareth, PA here. looking for shows cruises and reputable shops in the Lehigh Valley

Theres a mopar sponsored cruise in trexlertown at the shopping center. I believe its the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month. Been there a few times, its open to all cars but theres a lot of mopars there

a 1953 DODGE not chrysler 241 CI red ram,,,its no tire fryer,,,just kool heres a pic thanks for asking

Attachments

• 241 hemi intake,s 006.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 369
I'll be there! Room reserved, not sure what to bring. 55 Lancer Royal Hemi 38k, one owner, 1960 Dodge Dart D100 Pickup- 1st yr of the Slant 6 (I know, I never knew till lately that for the first the first part of 1960 they marketed the D100 as a Dart Pickup. I have two ads that show my truck) a 1962 Lancer 2dr. Hardtop 55k, 1 owner, slant 6 push button, or 1963 Valiant Sedan, Slant 6, 1 owner, 46k. I'm leaning toward the 55 since I heard that they are showcasing the "Eisner Forward Look" years.
I'm new here, and would love to meet everybody in the area.
Patrick

hope to meet all of ya's at the carlisle show in july.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 342
-