-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Stein

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dad had a few 63-65 Darts and Valiants that went to the junkyard. I pulled all of the decent parts before they went away. To many parts to list all, so if you are looking for something specific, ask, I may have. Some parts include Wiper arms, wagon quarter glass, wagon rear power window assembly, headlight buckets, marker and taillights, 6cyl carburetors and exhaust manifolds, interior dash parts, exterior trim parts, L&R perfect 65 Valiant fenders, and tons of other misc. Call or text *** *** **** Please call or text, I don't have time for emails. Thanks..Larry

[Phone # removed by STAFF--Please read the Classified Section Rules]

Last edited:
got any 64-65 val/barracuda head light bezels in good shape , and the passenger side wheel openning moldings front and rear .

Wagon rear power window assy...price shipped to 39073?

Dad had a few 63-65 Darts and Valiants that went to the junkyard. I pulled all of the decent parts before they went away. To many parts to list all, so if you are looking for something specific, ask, I may have. Some parts include Wiper arms, wagon quarter glass, wagon rear power window assembly, headlight buckets, marker and taillights, 6cyl carburetors and exhaust manifolds, interior dash parts, exterior trim parts, L&R perfect 64 Dart fenders, and tons of other misc. Call or text *** *** **** Please call or text, I don't have time for emails. Thanks..Larry

[Phone # removed by STAFF--Please read the Classified Section Rules]
Looking to see if you have a 65 Dart working radio with knobs, if not just knobs. Also do you have 65 dart front headlight moldings ( candy canes) ? I may need another Holley 1 barrel for my 225 if the price is right.

i'm the guy wanting passenger side wheel opennings moldings .
I have some but not sure if they are off Dart or Valiant. No phone #'s unless your a Gold Member PLEASE text or call from here forward.
I dont have time to email back and forth.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for a driver side rear wheel well molding for a Valiant/Barracuda. PM me here. your number is going to disappear again. Ill text you.

i don't text , sorry . here is a pic of them on a 64-65 barracuda
Scan0007_0007.jpg
Scan0001_0001.jpg

Pomona&Pishta...
Here is what I have for the requested wheel well moldings.
Pomona..Pas F&R are in nice shape $50each + Shipping. Shipping will include purchase of a new picture carton/box so that the part makes it in 1 piece.
Pishta..Ditto..nice shape, $50+shipping

IMG_6345.JPG

IMG_6346.JPG

View attachment 1715079942

IMG_6344.JPG

Someone was asking about this 4 speed/auto delete bezel. Good shape, no cracks or damage, faded finish. $60 plus shipping. These are rare..

IMG_6320.JPG

Also, If I forgot anyone, Im not being rude, just hard to keep up w requests. REMIND ME if I forgot ya..

Again, I have a CHERRY pair of 65 Valiant front fenders. Already blasted, no rust or bondo.
$100 each firm

Thanks Larry! Sold! PayPal ok? PayPal address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back