-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrahota

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
pm me for parts maroon one has nice fenders and doors and new windshield all interior parts are decent have everything from both cars two grilles etc yellow has disk brakes and v8 k member etc maroon has good running 225 yellow was 4 speed have pedals no trans also have 318 from yellow runs great

102_0672.JPG

102_0673.JPG

102_0559.JPG

Interested in pedals. Will PM you. See my post right yours for my pedal issue.
Thanks

pm me for parts maroon one has nice fenders and doors and new windshield all interior parts are decent have everything from both cars two grilles etc yellow has disk brakes and v8 k member etc maroon has good running 225 yellow was 4 speed have pedals no trans also have 318 from yellow runs great

View attachment 1715034378

View attachment 1715034379

View attachment 1715034380

View attachment 1715034378

View attachment 1715034379

View attachment 1715034380
Hey your inbox is full but I need the wire housings for the wiper and the headlight switches please let me know if you still have those and also the wiper switch I could use

Any bucket seats. How much for the whole yellow car.

Interested in the disc brakes, please pm me your inbox is full.

i think they will. Can any of you knowledgable FABO guys confirm that?
i believe they are the same from 67-74 with the exception of the clutch switch after 69. i dont think its an issue, but would still like to hear from FABO gurus. can you reply to my PM with pricing and pics? thanks

I do need tail light lenses probably only one cause I know for sure one is cracked. Or are you doing the whole set only. Let me know. Do you take PayPal?

Looking for good white interior plastic pieces - A pillar caps, left door cap (possible both), and both sail panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back