Pedal swap brace?

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
The gentleman I bought my pedals from here mentioned needed a brace in addition to just bolting the pedals to the firewall? I lost the conversation when I cleared it for space. Or did I misunderstand ? I have the brace for the z bar.... I'm talking about the pedals themselves. Thanks!

Yes, you need a brace on the left side of the pedal assembly. It provides support for the longer shaft necessary for the clutch pedal. Check out Brewers Performance, Classic Industries, Year One, etc or Ebay. There is also a brace for the Z bar that mounts on the frame rail.

I assumed it was a bracket that came from the firewall over to the pedals?

See, Tony, I guess that's what I'm missing. Been googling trying to find pics of it to see what I need. You have one by chance ?

Send me a PM so I can remember to take a picture of my pedal assembly and post it here for you.

Here you go

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4277.JPG

IMG_4276.JPG

IMG_4275.JPG

Ha. I mean on the pedal assembly. All I have left are the clutch and flywheel. I have all the trinkets besides this "pedal brace" that I'm trying to learn more about.

Can anybody tell from looking what all bracing I need for this setup? Does a. Race get welded to the firewall? Perhaps I've misunderstood what needs bracing. Thanks.

-
Back