Plastic back seat panel question

-

fuzzman

Reaction score
hey all
I'm working on a 69 barracuda convertible and have the plastic back seat panels off of the car and didn't take pictures when i took the car apart. I remember that a snap attachment which i assume is for the top cover was attached to one corner of each panel? Can someone be so kind and post a picture of how that snap is attached to the panel?? It would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks
Pat Faley

Here is the location of the snap, and the method of fastening it to the panel!!

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

I think we all need body cameras to record all these little details as we take things apart.

I think we all need body cameras to record all these little details as we take things apart.
I agree these are the kind of things I keep running into. I took this car apart probably three years ago thinking that I would be putting back together within that same year. Just didn’t happen it kind of has come down to waiting on the painter. Which i’m sure a lot of us wait on. Thanks for posting the picture
Pat

I agree these are the kind of things I keep running into. I took this car apart probably three years ago thinking that I would be putting back together within that same year. Just didn’t happen it kind of has come down to waiting on the painter. Which i’m sure a lot of us wait on. Thanks for posting the picture
Pat
Ok here is another question what kind of bolts where used to attach the panels to the support bar in the back of the car where the top pump is attached to? There is two for each side can someone post a picture
Thanks
Pat

-
Back