Pui door panels

-

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
I just purchased a pair of rear door panels from pui and they are about 4-6 inches shorter than the ones i took out. Are they supposed to go all the way to rear wheel well or end the 4-6 inches from it. Thanks.

PUI puts the PU on U.

PUI sucks.

Return them & get your money back.

Do yourself a favor & find good used original Mopar panels.

You'll be $$ ahead with less headaches....

What car do you have? I bought PUI for my 67 barracuda coupe. I test fit them before putting them in the box for storage until needed. Everything seemed ok.

Last edited:
What car do you have? I bought PUI for my 67 barracuda coupe. I test fit them before putting them in the box for storage until needed. Everything seemed up.
72 dart swinger. I lined up the front edge with the original and the slots for the arm rest were a little off also no hole for the wndow crank

Maybe send them an email w pictures of the problem your having. I'm sure they would appreciate the feedback to be able to fix the problem. I know that i will be going with legendary on my seats. I have used them in the past and always fit well and looked good.

My barracuda panels lined up. Theres knockouts in the back side for the armrests and window cranks are on all my panels. My 67 was a base model and did not come with rear armrests from the factory. My original rear panels only had the hole punched out for a window crank, so i'm glad that these arent punched either.

My only complaint is that the vinyl on them has some padding behind it. The factory ones the vinyl was glued straight to the fiberboard with no padding behind it. But this is really a minor complaint.

The rear panels need only to die beyond the rear seat back but at that much short they may not. My best guess, The panels you received were cut to 2 door post shape/size. I have a "Wrong headliner from PUI" story too.

The only thing people get from PUI that is any good is a full refund.

-
Back