quick lift by ranger

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 5000 & 3500, 12v & 110v. I think they're great. You may get a better deal calling Maricela at Ranger in Caly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 474
That is who I was dealing with! trying to get her to come down on the extra tall rubber blocks ...LOL

I don't own one but they were one of the options that I've considered. I wish they would raise a car a foot higher though. We thought about buying and modifying or possibly making our own.

I have worked with them a lot. They are good for what they are designed for. Tires and brake stuff. I have seen idiots try to use them for transmission and drive train work by crawling under them. Don't be an idiot. That's all I got. lol

I don't see any difference between working under the car with this or using jack stands. My reason to buy these is that my body is beat up enuff that crawling around setting jack stands and the up and down is killing me. It's gotta be easier on the old body

Why wouldn't you pull a trans with these. I jumped up and down on a Lexus I was working on, very stable. If you mock up a taller spacer, you could probably get 28" out of them. What extra tall spacers?
Outlaw, sending you a pm

I know that these don't look as slick as the lift by Ranger but they would be an alternative means of getting a car up to a workable height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete9857
marciela told me they have 6" rubber blocks too (a bit pricey @ 4 for $160)

this looks a lot more stable than some jack stands I have used to pull tranny with

Ordered mine today .... time will tell if it was wise or not

I think you'll be pleased. I never unhook the hoses. I just slide them in from the same side

I just finished assembling my 5000# quick lift about an hour ago. If all goes well, I'll be using it this weekend. It looks very sturdy.
I paid $1295 from Summit Racing, free shipping, and I got the small and tall blocks included.

I have a 5000 & 3500, 12v & 110v. I think they're great. You may get a better deal calling Maricela at Ranger in Caly.
I see you have the blocks against the pinch welds. I have a 67 Dart convertible and have concerns since there's no roof to act as a crossmember. Thoughts? Thanks

Have you ever jacked it up with a floor Jack on the welds?
When I jack up or put ragtops or T-top's on a lift, I always crack open the doors

I have a scissor lift that goes up 45" I love it. But I wish I could get it a little higher. I suggest looking at those but they are not quite as portable

image.jpg
I have a scissor lift that goes up 45" I love it. But I wish I could get it a little higher. I suggest looking at those but they are not quite as portable
Thanks for the replies, but I went with the QJ perpendicular to the frame and it went FABO fasho.

Curious, do the doors open & close easy whilst up? What do you think is the difference in perp. to parallel? Besides easier to slide under center of car.

just recieved my new 7000 lb version 3 wks ago LOVE EM got the 110 volt version plenty of room //nice height and VERY portable with 110volt lead cord OR small generator !!! came with the suv/truck extensions//don't have to worry about hitting the doors//installing (FINELINES/RUSSEL stainless brake lines) not because its a show car but the price was not that much considering the work involved and longevity
2016-05-11 2016-05-11 001 026.JPG

2016-05-11 2016-05-11 001 026.JPG

2016-05-11 2016-05-11 001 036.JPG

2016-05-11 2016-05-11 001 036.JPG

2016-05-15 2016-05-15 001 001.JPG

2016-05-15 2016-05-15 001 002.JPG

Curious, do the doors open & close easy whilst up? What do you think is the difference in perp. to parallel? Besides easier to slide under center of car.
Sorry for tardy reply, doors seemed to function properly, but being a drop top, haven't messed with that too much when up. Perp because of the location of factory lift points. Pads are short of them in parallel setup. It's stayed up as long as couple of weeks while replacing leaf springs.

-
Back