Radiator Woes

-

stryker63

Reaction score
Hello,

Returning to the forums after a long absence. This has probably been posted before but here goes. I own a '73 Duster with a stock 225 w/86000 (probably 186000) on the odometer. I'm on a tight budget but the radiator is shot and I want to get the car up and running - the situation is that I will eventually replace the six with a 5.2L Magnum I'm building - and would like to replace the stock radiator with a larger unit that can handle the 5.2L when the time comes - but that won't happen for some time. In the meantime the 225 will fit the bill (allowing me to drive and enjoy the car) - this is my third slant six and I'll admit I have a soft spot for the "Leaning Tower of Power".

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

Returning to the forums after a long absence. This has probably been posted before but here goes. I own a '73 Duster with a stock 225 w/86000 (probably 186000) on the odometer. I'm on a tight budget but the radiator is shot and I want to get the car up and running - the situation is that I will eventually replace the six with a 5.2L Magnum I'm building - and would like to replace the stock radiator with a larger unit that can handle the 5.2L when the time comes - but that won't happen for some time. In the meantime the 225 will fit the bill (allowing me to drive and enjoy the car) - this is my third slant six and I'll admit I have a soft spot for the "Leaning Tower of Power".

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
put in a 26" and call it quits

-
Back