Rare 1 of 1 Dart hits the streets of LA !!!!!!

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Recently spotted 1 of 1 Dart hits the streets of LA.
What makes this car so rare ? You guessed it, the dual Bumblebee stripe.
You saw it here first !!!!!!

00909_54KicnkzKgs_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_1zxWUuVIwOn_1200x900.jpg

What part of town did you see that thing? :rofl:

WTF??? I mean, had they done the rear Swinger style & correct, it might not be so bad. But whitewalls are the cherry on top of that little image.

i sold badlilred79 that dart, whats wrong with it,, up here in the appalachian mountains you have to drive in reverse as much as you drive forward to get out of the coal trucks way,,,,, the Duke Boys had nuthin on us with the Robert E Lee, Daisy liked my Dart.....not talking about the car ...lol

I can only imagine the price of such a rarity! :D

The bigger question: Vinyl or paint?
If it's just vinyl, that might be a pretty decent specimen. It does beg the question about what else they might have made "odd" choices about with this car. :D

Why was my first thought "I wonder how many clowns can fit in that car ?"

so you found a weird one of one yenko dart on craigslist...and your showing pictures of the car, but not in the out of focus, bigfoot proof typical craigslist style...and no add

you bought the darn thing, didnt you?

Yenko-Super-Camaro.jpg

Not gonna lie, the only thing I DON'T like is that the slope of the rear stripe doesn't match the tail of the car. If the front was centered over the marker light, I'd like it a lot. Kudos on some originality

Besides the stripes,,I keep looking at it thinking"Damn that thing looks straight,don't see any cancer, looks all there". But it may just be the pictures.Still worth a closer look.

I would prefer an original style stripe across the rear if it was mine. But it isnt THAT bad. Chevrolet did a front stripe on camaros and people love them. Dodge was big on doing a stripe on the rear and people love those too. So a dual stripe car should be the Bee's Knee's.

It's orange and a straight looking body. I'd happily drive it.

I would prefer an original style stripe across the rear if it was mine. But it isnt THAT bad. Chevrolet did a front stripe on camaros and people love them. Dodge was big on doing a stripe on the rear and people love those too. So a dual stripe car should be the Bee's Knee's.

by that logic...this is THE BEST look

la-dart.jpg

I think they should evenly pace some bumblebee stripes all down the car and install side markers all down the car just to make it look right...the rear stripe aint even correct, it doesnt go around the side marker.

Last edited:
Ok, admin don't like what I said... Soo I'll rephrase it. We know what side or part of town that came from. Sorry,truth hurts..

-
Back