-

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I have a Factory 1970 Swinger 340 with auto minus the original drive train, no fender tag or broadcast sheet. Also have extrta motors and trannys if need for addition money. This car was listed by itself previously. Clean Florida title.

Second is a Factory 1972 Duster 340 with all original numbers matching block, 4 speed with fender tag and broadcast sheet. Cars been up dated to look like a 70-71 Duster. Car has been mini tub and narrowed 8 3/4. Clean Florida title in hand.

Where do you buy 2-340 cars at one time. I am offering them both for one price $11,000

This would be a perfect father son project where each of you will have a car in the end. I have had many years building cars with all 4 of my kids.

I have one last A Body car I am in the middle of trying to finish so these need to go.

Not going to post alot of pics, please interested parties only, PM me.

IMG_5955.jpeg

IMG_5884.jpeg

1712503171181.png

Last edited:
Does that Duster come with an interior, kinda hard to tell, from the one picture. Also, what was the original color combo of that Duster?

Here is fender tag. There is seats, complete dash and all metal trim. No headliner or door panels or carpet. Car will pretty much need new interior. Seats are from other Dusters. As you can see this is a rare color for a Duster if you ask me.

IMG_6869.jpeg

-
Back