replaced with tuff wheel no horn now

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Replaced my original steering wheel with an original tuff wheel. I have no horn now. Do these wheels have different horn contacts or something? All I put on was the adapter and wheel. I think something is different in the contact.

I guessin you cant hear the relay, cause you got no contact at the ring, is the spring and pin still in place?,....Don't forget you can of "BEEP BEEP"...

i put a grant repo tuff wheel on my dart. used the same horn pieces as the stock wheel had. maybe you have a bad wire somewhere. should have been a straight forward swap.

tuffwheel009.jpg

yeah I thought so to. Horn worked on the old wheel. Ill post what I find. I read something somewhere about a different contact or something.

not sure about the wire. When I get home I am going to remove the wheel and look at the situation.

Abody Joe said it! Something stupid! The tuff wheel adapter I got was freshly painted. Hmm guess what they painted?? The ring that rides on the contact. Power couldnt make it through the paint. So I just wanted to post the fix. Man I feel stupid.

-
Back