Richmond Gear Instruction Video

-
OK, Here is the deal. I am going to be out of the picture for a few months starting around the end of June. Need someone willing to take over this task. I'll provide both a master of the DVD and also the Richmond gear video in MPEG format and a word doc of the sheet that goes with it. Whether you charge or not is up to you. Since I started in Oct 2009 I have done right at 100 copies and have not charged. Figure I've probably put out around $100 or so in DVDs, mailers, and postage. Its not a full time thing so whoever takes it should be able to handle it ok. We need to keep this going if at all possible. I know of several members that were right on the edge of it when they got the DVD and it took them thru the steps.

Anyone intersted PM me so we can discuss it.

Larry

Not yet. Had one member offer to put it on a download site but I'm not sure that would work for the majority of the members. Still looking though. Have not had a request for any in over 6 weeks. Good thing too since I have not been at my home PC to make any more copies.

Larry

Well, I could definitely use a copy, and I should be able to send them out as needed. I have a couple of burners and lots of cheap discs.

Well, I could definitely use a copy, and I should be able to send them out as needed. I have a couple of burners and lots of cheap discs.

I am down to the last copy I made and its going out tomorrow. If you want to take the job for a while PM me your address and I'll send you the stuff I have.

Send me a PM with your shipping info.

Also, I am not mandating it, but if anyone ordering would like to help offset the cost, these discs cost between $3-4 each to burn, pack and ship.

How big is the file?

Can I send you a handfull of DVD blanks in exchange for burning me a copy?

I've got a case I'll probably never use.

Could I send a flash drive?

Sdahmer - Yes, still sending on request.

YY1 - The files are just over 3.8 GB total. However you want to handle it is fine. That seems like it'd be more to ship, but whatever you want to do is fine.

Got it in the mail today, good looking DVD. Thanks again superdart!

Superdart, sent you a request for a copy a couple weeks ago, did you get it?

Actually no. I hadn't been on in a few weeks, and for some reason hadn't gotten any PM notifications via email.

Yours is not the only request hanging out there. I'll get on them tonight and send everyone messages back.

Would love to have a copy of this. It will help greatly in my resto-mod. I will send a PM with address and find details for donating to help with costs.
Thanks to everyone involved in this
Rod

-
Back