[Found!] Rust free set of 1972 Dart fenders to Carlisle in July?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a nice set of fenders for 1972 dart.....must be nice Southern or Western rust free fenders....Anybody bringing any to Carlisle? need both passenger and drivers side....let me know

getting close...anybody else besides Greg Purcell? Cash waiting for a nice set of fenders

Frank Godish has told me that he has one nice 72 Dart fender. (I forgot which side) He's in the $250-300 range. He will be set up right next to me so stop by and check it out too. We'll be there from Wednesday afternoon on.

ouch! Most of the better stuff usually sells Thursday and Friday. The good news is that if it's still there Saturday it will be MUCH CHEAPER :)

I go Saturday every year and I passed on a beautiful drivers side fender that was mint last year for 200....came from out west.....kick myself in the *** now....but they will be there...not worried

getting close...anybody else besides Greg Purcell? Cash waiting for a nice set of fenders
I have 2 passenger side dart fenders. Forget the condition of them but will look at them when I start loading here soon. Will bring them to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back