Not open for further replies.

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Maybe someone has a RV2 clutch or just the coil. I'm not having any luck finding just the coil. I need the 2 groove clutch. And BTW the coils are not the same on the 1 or 2 groove pulleys. I found that out today. PM me.

Maybe someone has a RV2 clutch or just the coil. I'm not having any luck finding just the coil. I need the 2 groove clutch. And BTW the coils are not the same on the 1 or 2 groove pulleys. I found that out today. PM me.
used or new? does it matter?

There is a place in Fort Worth Texas that sells AC stuff on Ebay. I bought some stuff over the phone. The woman on the phone said they have a warehouse full of NOS AC stuff. Get the Mopar part number and give her a call at 817-568-1251. On ebay it is called (overstockedpile). She said they have everything. Good Luck and post back on here if you had any luck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back