[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2017

-
S

Secret Santa

Greetings fellow FABO members, its that time of year again. Santa has been super busy this year and to be honest I forgot about it, until I just read a recent post.

-A gift of $20-40 is the norm, if you want to spend more feel free but do not expect the same in return. Shipping cost is on you the sender, and please do not include that as part of the gift.

-Must have a minimum of 25 posts, by the cut off date.

-Once you receive your gift in the mail try to wait until Christmas to open it, I know its tempting!

-Even if you cant wait to open your gift, please do not post what you got until around Christmas. You can post a picture, thank you, etc... of what you got at that time.

Timeline:
I will begin to accept PM's for sign up today!

November 24th @ 8 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be the cut off for me to accept PM's and add you to the list.

November 25-27th I will send out PM's with who your Secret Santa person is, with all the information the person has provided. Please let me know if you did not receive my PM after Nov. 30th.

Please, reply below with Conversation Sent, then copy and paste the info below and send it to me in a conversation, even if you participated last year you have to send it again. I do not save the info.

1)First and Last name (male or female if it isn't obvious):

2)Your address:

3)Your shirt size (or specify that you don't want clothes):

4) Hobbies, cars you have currently or like in general, magazine subscriptions, collectibles, etc.. or anything else that would help your SS:**

5)Are you willing to ship to places other than where you are located?***:

6) I will also ask that it is required to send me a PM with the tracking info so that I can keep track of the naughty and nice.

7)And as a reminder, FABO gold memberships are a great way to support the site. To give a gift FABO Gold Membership- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/account/upgrades

** From question 4: Basically giving your Secret Santa some sort of clue what to get you. Searching posts you have made can be tough to base a gift off of.

*** From question 5: US-Canada, Canada to US, or Peru, Hawaii, Greece, Australia, etc. Just a yes or a no. I'll play that one by ear, as I want the gifts to make it there as close to Christmas as possible.

I will not be participating this year. Was disrespected last year, did not even get a "Thank you". BTW the gift was a snap on wrench set......No thanks in the forum from my guy...

I will not be participating this year. Was disrespected last year, did not even get a "Thank you". BTW the gift was a snap on wrench set......No thanks in the forum from my guy...
Wow, that's a cool gift to receive. One of the things I received and loved was some Oem keys on original dealer key chains. Thank you Tim for sending someone a good set of wrenches. I hope you'll reconsider and join in on the fun, who knows maybe you'll get a good blessing from it.

Every year I say “maybe I’ll be able to next year. This year I’m saying “screw it, I’m joining the fun!” Lol

Convo headed your way you jolly old fart! :D

That is never a good feeling after all the work and time spent to gift someone, been there dun that, I took drama out of my life so :thumbsup:

Alright we have 3 members signed up so far!

1) Holy Roller
2) 75slant6
3) halifaxhops

That sure is a nice gift Tim! Dont let one person ruin it for you! I get what your saying and I understand, but if you enjoyed giving it that was the main point.

Dude,
I can't get upset over stuff like that. I'm pretty sure what I sent out wasn't posted, but that was cool. I didn't do it because I needed to see what I sent someone, I do because I have fun with it. Then there's the whole side benefit of it makes my wife crazy not knowing whats in the package too :) .
My P/M is en-route.

No, that sucks. I got someone some local spirits, was really nervous about shipping, told the postal it was "cold coffee". Good thing I live in the NW because it worked, the gift got there and a nice "Thanks" was given.

BTW I will be participating, just read my post and not sure it went out right.

Updated List. Remember if you dont see your name on the list, please send me a conversation. Its possible I missed yours.

1) Holy Roller
2) 75slant6
3) halifaxhops
4) 75slant6
5) Ben Drinkin
6) SGBARRACUDA
7) 71340Duster
8) kazooom
9) Old man ray
10) Mopar Tim

Updated List. Remember if you dont see your name on the list, please send me a conversation. Its possible I missed yours.

1) Holy Roller
2) 75slant6
3) halifaxhops
4) 75slant6
5) Ben Drinkin
6) SGBARRACUDA
7) 71340Duster
8) kazooom
9) Old man ray
10) Mopar Tim
Not only do I see my name on the list but I see my name TWICE!! Doesn’t that mean I get twice the amount of gifts?? :D

-
Back