[FOR SALE] Set of Seats (Power Driver's)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jashen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of bucket seats with matching back seat. These have been in a storage building for the last ten years or so.

I am not 100% sure of the original application, so I will try to provide all information I can, and answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

These came with a 1974 Dart Sport that we obtained as a roller (not installed). We installed the seats in a 1973 Dart Sport, and it seems like we might have had to drill out a couple holes to accommodate the mounting studs. I don't know if that would be because these were out of a different body style (F body?), or if it is because the car came with a bench seat originally. We ended up removing these seats in favor of a black bench seat to match the new black interior before the engine was installed, and these have been in storage since.

The number on the motor assembly for the driver's seat is "3861722". I can't find much regarding that number, but what I did find does seem to point towards use in a B or F body. However......

The tag on the back part of the rear seat appears to read:
3689043 B
LS1-M13685 2973

Again, I haven't been able to find much information on how to decipher the tag, but one post I found suggested that the last four digits on the second line were a date code, where 297 would be the 297th date of the year, and 3 would point towards 73.

I would be interested if anyone can provide further insight regarding the original application of these seats, but I do know they fit in an A body.

Asking price is $350. I don't really have any idea what the value of these are, so don't be afraid to make an offer. I'd like someone to get some use out of them.

I am attaching several pictures. If there is any interest, I will verify the power driver's seat functions correctly before there is a purchase (it worked when installed before, and has been in storage, but I'd make sure).

These seats are located in Parsons, Kansas (67357). I work through the week, but I will try to respond as soon as possible to any questions or to provide additional pictures.

I'd prefer pickup only. I don't think I'd even want to know what shipping would be on these!

set.jpg

rear seat.jpg

20180922_132846.jpg

driver controls.jpg

motor.jpg

power base.jpg

rear seat tag.jpg

Last edited:
@Jashen Please post a price....it's required. Thanks
Sorry! I edited the original post to include an asking price. As stated, I really have no idea what these are worth. I'd rather someone get some use out of them than for them to sit in a shed for the next 10 years. Anyone reading, please feel free to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back