[WANTED] Shift cable for a floor shift 65 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can get them new.. Imperial Services or something like that? Maybe someone else will chime in...

My brother has one but he is trying to sell the floor shifter and the cable together.

Dont they have 2 cables?
My transmission has 2 coming out of it, park cable is siezed.

I'm parting out a complete, minus engine 65 barracuda. Part out will take place this weekend. This car has a floor shifter and the cables work flawlessly. I'll send pics.
If there's anything else you need. Feel free to ask.

I'm parting out a complete, minus engine 65 barracuda. Part out will take place this weekend. This car has a floor shifter and the cables work flawlessly. I'll send pics.
If there's anything else you need. Feel free to ask.
during the part out of this 65 barracuda, are you willing to cut out parts, I am looking for a rear valance.

I got mine for my '65 Dart Gt from Imperial. $$$ took 3 months to get it and after multiple calls. He makes every one from scratch and takes his time.

One is the park cable (at the rear of the transmission); the other one is for Reverse, Neutral, Drive, etc
Thats what i figured. Dont want to step on any toes but i am looking for the park cable for my 65. Also a grille center section. If op wants cable im not trying to take away from that.plus you might not care for shipping to canuckistan...

during the part out of this 65 barracuda, are you willing to cut out parts, I am looking for a rear valance.
I would be willing to do that if the price is right. Pics posted of the car in part out section. No pics of rear yet cause I need to clean out the area behind the car.

20171214_130955.jpg

Thats what i figured. Dont want to step on any toes but i am looking for the park cable for my 65. Also a grille center section. If op wants cable im not trying to take away from that.plus you might not care for shipping to canuckistan...

Have park cable out of my 65 Dart if you can't find one. PM if interested, I can send a pic of cable

Have park cable out of my 65 Dart if you can't find one. PM if interested, I can send a pic of cable

Selling both cables, excellent condition, works as smoothly as the day the car rolled off the showroom floor, can also make a video, post on YouTube of it's function before pulling and link it here. 250 shipped for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back