Shilo / 68 Dart / Are you on here??????

-

racerhog

RacerHog likes his Mopars
Reaction score
Shilo, are you in on this forum !! >>>>> Dam Dude... You tryed to rip the Bumper off that Dart at Irwindale last night...

Did someone get a Video of that ????????????????????? Post it up !!!!!!!

Don't believe Shiloh is on this site..... he's still trying to "tip toe" around that leaf spring tune up! :)

Check it out.

Thanks Dart... He tryed to scrap the bumper off that thing the other night...
This was a good inside vid.... At the end of this run, you could hear the motor jump up on the limiter from the dip in that lane at Irwindale...
Hope your going to go make some hits out at Barona this season?
Thanks for the post... Best of luck... :)

THAT was the dreaded dip?!?!? hory sheet!! man I've heard about that, but that was plain UGLY! Believe that's the same spot that the gentleman Cleyon wadded up his nostalgia car at.

Wow not good, what kind of car was it. His reaction was spot on, think the rear tires were not on the ground when the *** end came around. Bad day, but sounded like he was OK.

Looks and sounds like that dip in the track is horrible. Hopefully they plan on fixing that, the car that crashed looked very nice on the inside and I didn't see any kind of roll bar. Glad he's ok.

Looks like the plymouth was a very nice car before the crash. in the first crash video did anyone notice that the fuel pump was still running when the video stopped? Are motorcycle helmets Snell approved?

Motorcycle helmets have never been approved in road racing. DOT=scooter rating, Snell=motor vehicles. That's sad about that Plymouth crash. That other car is getting it done.

Still not sure Cleyon knows what happened, Just stepped off the throttle and the car hooked left?
Luckily Cleyon and Dennis are ok... Dennis is still getting parts together to put the Mustang back together. Cleyon is still evaluating the Chassis, But last I had heard it was looking like it might be salvageable.
Both of those guys are great folks....

But as for Shiloh... That Dart is hauling it !!!!

Met Cleyon at Barona.... that car was like show quality. bad deal for sure. I wad the Duster up and you'll probably see lots of parts for sale ads!

So this is him at the track for this weekend at Fontana. He has some big money races going on tomorrow. I will be up there in my full Crower garp. I will take videos.
16426131_1404697216227840_8425712123798385103_n.jpg

Cool on the poster deal.... Hope he does well....
Looks like Mike Akens in the back ground with his arms crossed.... Have not seen his Mopar powered Altered out in quit some time?????
When you bring the Blue Killer out?
Well I will be posting that build soon. 422 stock block 360-1 headed small mopar. Yeah soon, very soon.

Ok the video sucks I am still learning how to use a hand held computer that is called a phone. SO this is SHilo racing a guy called Driver B. Google this guy "Driver B" he is a **** talking import guy and never loses, so he says. Well this day he lost 100.00 and I got it on video, enjoy.

Well I'm back guys.. thank you for all the kind words... the race at Fontana was quite the zoo.. it got dark and we couldn't complete the race so they split the 2500$ pures between the six of us... it was nice to hang out with you Shane and all the others... we're still trying to figure out how to get this thing to leave the starting line with no wheelie bar and be fast...the starting line was the worst we have seen.. we were full 10th off on our 60-foot alone..

Well I'm back guys.. thank you for all the kind words... the race at Fontana was quite the zoo.. it got dark and we couldn't complete the race so they split the 2500$ pures between the six of us... it was nice to hang out with you Shane and all the others... we're still trying to figure out how to get this thing to leave the starting line with no wheelie bar and be fast...the starting line was the worst we have seen.. we were full 10th off on our 60-foot alone..

Your welcome it was nice meeting you also. If you ever need anything I will do what I can from the Crower end.

I thought this was a cool video.. we shot this at Fontana track conditions were poor and shocks were very loose.. trying to increase the.

-
Back