Show us the keychain on the keys for your a body

-
I would show you Nella's key ring, made especially for her by our own Mistress of Metal Leanna, but then you all would be super jealous, plus the car is out at the shop!! I'll grab a pic when I'm there, as well as a pic of some very special keys and a great story behind them!!
Not gonna spill the beans, but i think i remember it
Very cool indeed

20170701_190523.jpg

I don't think any of us just happened to have a random picture of our keys? We took one and posted it ....:thumbsup:
I'd show mine, but the studio I was going to have take the photos is closed till after the Fourth. :rofl:

Temporary till I come up with something better. Just started driving it...

2017-07-02 11.32.14.jpg

Here's mine:

20170702_092918_zps8be56bjc.jpg

One of Brad Keselowski's lug nuts that his tire changer gave me in the pits here at Auto Club Speedway a few months back.

I don't think any of us just happened to have a random picture of our keys? We took one and posted it ....:thumbsup:
Well I happen to be at the lake all day, the car and keys are an hr n a half from here. Lol

Yeah I check my phone from time to time while I'm out also just to see what's going on on the Forum. I'm at work right now actually on the time clock so I'd better stop bullshiting here and wait for you to get home and see your picture of your keys.

Well I happen to be at the lake all day, the car and keys are an hr n a half from here. Lol

Screenshot_20170508-071917.png
Screenshot_20170508-071911.png
Had this made for 340swinger4spd while working on his Dart to get ready for Mopars in the park.

No pictures of my keychain, but I was wondering how many of you still have the original key code? The keys for my notchback came with a small piece of metal stamped with "Record number and destroy tag," followed by a 6-character key code (presumably to cut a new key without a copy)

I just have a mopar lanyard on mine.

I have a 75 Dart that people started calling as "beaker" ...so who remembers Beaker from the muppets LOL

big thanks to @Alaskan_TA for giving the Beaker idea LOL

IMG_0200.JPG

Here's mine. The tag with my name came from a good friend who passed away now. Whether in driving the car or not, I almost always have the keys with me.

Cley
20170703_083538.jpg

-
Back