Show Your Big Block A body!

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
I thought this would be a good section for people to show off there big block A body.

There are alot of different ways to install one, and different options you can bolt on, so It would be a great place for people to pan through and look at a selection of Big Block A bodies, and pick and choose how they would like to make their car look like.

So here is a pic of my 1970 duster 440, 4spd, suregrip.

lastpics003.jpg

lastpics002.jpg

lastpics001.jpg

More pics if you need them.

Now come on Guys...SHow off your Big Block A body!

Phil

:burnout:

Only pic I have on this computer. 470" low deck,4spd,3:73

Copy of 107-0763_IMG.jpg

Can't get photos to load, but I now have a 383 stroker for my '73 Scamp/'72 Dart clone. I'll try again later.

Nice work, you guys. What radiators, fans, and hoses are you using?

What a great thread! You guys really have some nice big block A's. I would love to go big block, but I dont have the $$$ it requires! Keep the photos coming!

70 DUSTER, 426 HEMI, 4 speed, Dana w/ 410

I see that there are some Big Block A-Bodies coming out of the weeds in Florida. Are you guys planning on going to Big Daddy's in November?

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

Here's mine that is waiting. I have the fenders, hood, grille stored.
Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Not sure if I want to put the core support and fenderwells back in it, or, just the core support and a pair of round tube support bars from firewall to core for fender mounting.

My son`s 69 Hemi Dart. It Started out as a Blown 440 and was painted Hemi Orange. Me and my son Decided to go old school with it. It should be done by the summers end. Our goal is to have it ready for the detroit Auto Rama.

My_son`s_Dart_1.JPG

Heres mine, old school super stocker. Now just bracket trash. 383/727. Wife keeps telling me to put it back on the street.

P4130010.JPG

P7020024.JPG

DartMotor.jpg

-
Back