slant six distributor o rings

-

sixbanger225

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got hold of an NOS Mopar Performance electronic ignition system and am finally getting around to installing it. The distributor only came with one o ring...the bigger one than goes right under the mounting plate. I'm looking for the one that goes around the housing that fits into the block. NO ONE seems to have ANYTHING that will fit! Do you guys have a source I may go to that will be able to help me with this little problem?
Thanks!!

Charrlie_S says he found some that worked at his local hardware store for a few cents apiece. No idea what the sizes are though. Shoot him a PM.

I have a variety I bought and I can't remember if any actually worked correctly. I can send them to you for cheap. PM me.

i can measure monday the ones that came in my rebuilt kit from felpro.
usually autoparts store has a box and you can pick from it individually

Buy the O-ring kits at Harbor Freight and your quests will be much easier. They have kits of Nitrile (Buna-N), HBNR (green, AC), and Viton (brown), both SAE and metric in some. I recall I used a nitrile O-ring from the kit on my slant distributor.

i can measure monday the ones that came in my rebuilt kit from felpro.
usually autoparts store has a box and you can pick from it individually
Sorry for the late reply...out of town for a short while but...yes, if you can give me some #'s on the one you have that would be good.

Buy the O-ring kits at Harbor Freight and your quests will be much easier. They have kits of Nitrile (Buna-N), HBNR (green, AC), and Viton (brown), both SAE and metric in some. I recall I used a nitrile O-ring from the kit on my slant distributor.
That's good info. I didn't know HF had that sorta stuff. I'll look into that too. Thanks.

-
Back