So I went to look at some tires and the guys says...........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
!!MAN!! I had a long afternoon, JUST got "in." Went clear up on the S hill of Spokamentro, to look at some tires, and mentioned I had to go back through the Valley to look at some parts, and he says "what kind of parts?" AND I END UP giving this guy with the tires (bought the tires) ANOTHER 150 for some 5.7 heads, complete intake/ throttle body and coil packs!!!!

THEN I went out to the Valley and bought a 2 piece RAM driveshaft for 10 bucks, and THIS guy has a WHOLE RAFT of interestin Ferd stuff. NICE 57 Ford 2 dr with a great big stroker of some kind, a 62 Falcoon him and "his son's first car project" they are full cage and backhalf, and some sort of bored / stroked 460 in that. AND a little 47?? Ford pu RAT with a big Ford in THAT thing.

SO THEN I came clear back home, dumped off the tires, and THEN went back UPTOWN to buy a SECOND set of ??snow tires?? and 8 hole wheels.

It's ....been..........a day

!!MAN!! I had a long afternoon, JUST got "in." Went clear up on the S hill of Spokamentro, to look at some tires, and mentioned I had to go back through the Valley to look at some parts, and he says "what kind of parts?" AND I END UP giving this guy with the tires (bought the tires) ANOTHER 150 for some 5.7 heads, complete intake/ throttle body and coil packs!!!!

THEN I went out to the Valley and bought a 2 piece RAM driveshaft for 10 bucks, and THIS guy has a WHOLE RAFT of interestin Ferd stuff. NICE 57 Ford 2 dr with a great big stroker of some kind, a 62 Falcoon him and "his son's first car project" they are full cage and backhalf, and some sort of bored / stroked 460 in that. AND a little 47?? Ford pu RAT with a big Ford in THAT thing.

SO THEN I came clear back home, dumped off the tires, and THEN went back UPTOWN to buy a SECOND set of ??snow tires?? and 8 hole wheels.

It's ....been..........a day

Lucky it's late and I'm going to bed or I'd need a nap after reading that.

Hell none of this got underway until about 4PM!!!!

Better decode the manufactured date on the tires. I wouldn't trust anything over 6 years old regardless of how they look.

Well THIS morning was as hard or harder than yesterday afternoon!!! I just got done about 1 oclock PM DISmounting EIGHT 8 lug tires, and REmounting the 4 that will (I hope) go onto the WWIII I be doin' nuddin' da res'o' da day!!

Only thing I had, screenshot of the tires / wheels.............

Goodyear_tires1.png

which resulted in 4 empty 1500 series wheels

Dodge1500wheels.JPG

and finally, 4 mounted tires on these nice wheels I bought earlier, from a VERY pretty divorcee, whos ex must have been a retard, for 150 bucks I think

Dodge2500wheelstires.JPG

Last edited:
Well the hard work.........and more of it tonight.......all finally paid off

Some guy left a message on my phone while at work, I called him after 330, took the new tires and wheels up to get them balanced, and barely got home when he showed up and paid 100 for the 1/2 T wheels the tires CAME on. So the price of the tires is now only 200 + another 150 I think I paid for the wheels. And so got out the jack and put 'em on!!

NewWheels.JPG

Better decode the manufactured date on the tires. I wouldn't trust anything over 6 years old regardless of how they look.
Tell me about it. I had the sidewall blowout on two of the tires on the boat trailer, both LOOKED brand new but were 10 years old.

Lookin good Del!

Thanks, this whole deal has been a HELL of a lot of work. When I bought those wheels--which came with bald tires......it was near freezing, dark, and absolutely POURING rain. By the time I got them down the driveway and loaded into the Ranger, I was SOAKED!!! The only upside was the absolutely gorgeous young divorcee I bought'em from. She was a REAL sweetheart!!! I bet her ex is sorry he wronged her!!

-
Back