HollywoodDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dodge Dart 1964 GT Convertible

Black on black, white vinyl roof.

50th Anniversary edition.

Photos here: [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9317303@N07/sets/72157629847989831/"]Dodge Dart GT 1964 - a set on Flickr[/ame]

$4000obo OR willing to trade for reliable daily driver. Cars considered: older Mercedes (80s-90s), Jeep Wrangler, 4Runner, Ford F-150, ??? (must smog and have clean title).

Features
* 4-speed on the floor manual transmission
* Perfect upholstery
* 14" Tires with drum brakes
* Original AM Mopar radio (aftermarket AM/FM post-mount radio currently installed)
* Original trim except for trunk which has modified trim
* Original tail light plastic
* Slant 6 225 3.7 Engine

Work Recently Done (I have receipts)
* Full clean of carburetor
* New Fuel pump
* New points
* New Thermometer
* Rebuild of z-bar
* Replaced headlight switch
* New water pump
* Fix of passenger side door lock (driver side lock needs repair)

Problems
* Roof has several tears, but is intact and does not leak, new roof provided with car, uninstalled
* One hing pin in the roof is worn. It works with help, but optimally should be replaced. I rarely put the roof up, but it seals well when I do.
* Driver side door key does not work, but door does lock
* Door panels and dashpad have tears/scratches

The body has a few dents, but in general the paint is in good condition with some pitting and no rust. The roof has some tearing, but I have a new vinyl roof that is ready to be installed.

She's been my daily driver for over a year and a half, but my driving has now increased and I need something automatic and more mundane.

Classic cars require love and attention. This does not mean she's not in great shape, but it does mean you've got to keep your eye on things and know how to do basic maintenance. Things break, she needs regular tuning, drum brakes need monthly adjustment. Please know how to drive a car with drum brakes. This is all basic stuff.

Car will be sold as-is. You are more than welcome to kick tires and poke under the hood. Feel free to have a mechanic check her out before you buy, but sales are final because, as I said, well she's old, things do break.

Look at the photos I have here, and see if you are interested. I'm located in Hollywood and generally around, so please schedule an appointment to come and have a look and a drive.

I am happy to send specific pictures of anything you like (car-wise I mean).

The title is clear and in my name. Registered through Feb 2013. No smog required. Not a black plate car.

Thanks for looking!

Cool car, does that fender tag indicate a specially ordered car? I have not seen one like that before. GLWS.

Also you may want to remove your email phone
so your post is not deleted.

Thanks, didn't realize.

No specialty order on the tag. Someone did a 4-speed conversion on it before it came to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back