Stock parts, resources, suppilers....

-

Slant6ness

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a newbie here on FABO. I look forward to learning from others, experiences, and hopefully paying it forward to the next guy some day. I am the proud owner of my first "real" mopar. (I just cant count the Chrysler minivans)
A 1971 Dodge Dart Coupe. 225 Slant 6, Rust color paint?? Registered her as an antique. A work in progress for sure but hopefully a sweet solid driver in the future. My question: where is a guy gonna find parts, ie, a stock exhaust for a slant 6 dart? Seems like Rock Auto suddenly stopped carrying parts they used to have just a year ago! Like most I'm on a budget so please dont send me to Year One unless they are the ONLY alternative available. Any thoughts gents?

Here is a great place put a ad in the wanted parts with a list lots of good people on here for sure.

Welcome -- From Pa. -- You've come to A Great Site.

I think I got my slant exhaust at pep boys was not bad at all. no shipping1

Napa is good for exhaust also. Walker still makes the pipes so should not be to hard to find them.

slant 6 exhaust is quite simple, start with a local muffler shop, a single 2-2.5 inch pipe bent with muffler I bet you can get done rather cheap.

Hey all, I'm a newbie here on FABO. I look forward to learning from others, experiences, and hopefully paying it forward to the next guy some day. I am the proud owner of my first "real" mopar. (I just cant count the Chrysler minivans)
A 1971 Dodge Dart Coupe. 225 Slant 6, Rust color paint?? Registered her as an antique. A work in progress for sure but hopefully a sweet solid driver in the future. My question: where is a guy gonna find parts, ie, a stock exhaust for a slant 6 dart? Seems like Rock Auto suddenly stopped carrying parts they used to have just a year ago! Like most I'm on a budget so please dont send me to Year One unless they are the ONLY alternative available. Any thoughts gents?
Post a pic? Sounds like we have the same car. Have fun.

I would have to agree! Manual brakes, power steering, 225 I6?

20160328_194254.jpg

-
Back