Stolen 1962 Dodge Lancer Station Wagon DFW Texas

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
I thought I would post this again in hopes that someone around Dallas Fort Worth area might stumble on some of my parts or the wagon. I had another tread going about my stolen trailer. The trailer has been found and returned but the contents have not been found. My Bentron Titan 24 foot enclosed trailer with my 1962 Lancer Station Wagon was stolen in Duncanville around the end of July. If anyone is selling a wagon, or a Dodge Colt or a slant six engine and hyper pak intake, I would appreciate a heads up. I had an original Hyper Pak intake, exhaust manifolds, air cleaner carb all bolted on a 62 Aluminum Block Motor. Also a 1969 Aluminum 440 Six Pack Intake with air cleaner, E Body Pistol Grip shifter and linkage in a Hurst Box, a set of slant six roller rocker arms in a wooden shipping case. 1 set of new 12:1 Venolia Pistons, 60 over in the box. There is a 67 Dart Console Tach. There is also a 1973 Norton Motorcycle gas tank and side cover set in Black with Red Letters, just painted. I am offering a reward for the return of all the stuff. You can see some of the items in the pictures. Thanks for any and all help.

Attachments

• IMG_4727_25.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 3,200
  • Colt.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,958
  • Engine.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 2,121
  • FentonWheel.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,050
  • Venolia.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,907
  • Hyper_Pak.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,921
I am still floored. I cannot believe this. I sure hope you find all of it.

I'm speechless....
Some people are just a-holes.
I hope it all turn up somewhere and the crooks are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Man, that was a nice car!

That's going to be hard to hide. What a cool ride, it's probably in Mexico!

Sorry to hear about your loss... Awesome looking wagon, I love it. And a hyper pack slant six. Wow!

I hope that you get it back in the condition that it was when it was stolen.

Keep spreading the word. It will be easy to spot as it is such a unique and rare car/wagon. I've heard that some people that steal cars like this sometimes ship them out of the country to avoid getting caught. Keep an eye out on the coasts and shipping docks also. Good luck finding it.

The guys who did this should be gently strung up by their necks from a tree and used as a pinata - where you get to whack them to death (that's why you gently string them up - you don't want them to have a nice quick death, but a slow painful one).

They found my tools and the winch but no Lancer. I see the detective monday morning and I will hit him up for the real scoop.

I have been searching craiglist in Texas since it happened,nothing in this area of Texas.
You never know,some thieves are just plain stupid.
Hope you get it all back.
TXDart

oh no, im sorry to hear about this. i looked forward to seeing your wagon finished. i will keep my eyes peeled, keep us posted please.

There are 2 swap meets coming up by me, one Sept 11 and the other Nov 4-6. I'll be looking for the / 6 stuff.

Bill S.

REALLYhope you get it back! It ought to stand out like a Bugatti Veyron to be sold or bought! Anyone selling any part of your stuff ought to get a raised eyebrow from all but the most unscrupulous buyer.

There are 2 swap meets coming up by me, one Sept 11 and the other Nov 4-6. I'll be looking for the / 6 stuff.

Bill S.

bill
i will be at the sept swap also. look for an old dude with wearing an "in n out" tshirt, i would like to meet up with you. stan

Still looking in the Plano area.

Have you looked on Craigslist in the neighboring cities? Houston, OKC?

That stuff is gonna be hard to fence for sure now that more than a thousand Moparts hounds are looking out for it. Get "craigs list reader pro v4.6.5" its a bot that scans the entire craigslist from coast to coast (actually worldwide if you want) for your keywords, like "Hyper-pak" or "Lancer". With a small payment you upgrade and get Email alerts when your keyword is found..(put "cross ram" in there and see when one comes up) That wagon is about as hot as they come now. Good luck. Im doing a scan right now.....Nope. Just a beater '60 in San Bernardino, CA. for 1500. Probably comes with a meth lab in the back....Start over?

Sorry to hear about your loss... Awesome looking wagon, I love it. And a hyper pack slant six. Wow!

I hope that you get it back in the condition that it was when it was stolen.

Keep spreading the word. It will be easy to spot as it is such a unique and rare car/wagon. I've heard that some people that steal cars like this sometimes ship them out of the country to avoid getting caught. Keep an eye out on the coasts and shipping docks also. Good luck finding it.

The guys who did this should be gently strung up by their necks from a tree and used as a pinata - where you get to whack them to death (that's why you gently string them up - you don't want them to have a nice quick death, but a slow painful one).

this is sickening! i hope it turns up for you , will keep eyes on the look out in australia , because you never know ....

this is sickening! i hope it turns up for you , will keep eyes on the look out in australia , because you never know ....

Thanks for the support and the look out.
I went to the impound lot this morning and was able to recover my tool box, my winch, some tie downs and some other odds and ends. The officer, Steve Smith Dallas Auto Theft Task Force, indicated that the dude was in jail but not talking. I am afraid that the colt body has been scrapped and the Lancer? It seems more and more distant every day. I feel sorry for the old girl, she thought she had a new lease on life.

Maybe a little pain and torture will loosen his tongue !!But if he is close by,then maybe everything else is too !!

This makes me so sick...I hope they find your stuff. Those parts are so odd and rare, if they find their way into the hobby someone should recognize some of it. I am on eBay alot looking at everything Mopar, I will keep my eyes open. Hopefully the guy talks and didn't scrap this stuff for drug money, very rare stuff Good luck

Reading this just made me sick at my stomach. I hope you get it all back in nice shape very soon.

Sorry no good news to report. Cops are at a dead end and I find nothing at the shows or swaps. Still looking and I have some hope but right now, nothing. Thanks for the look out guys.

-
Back