Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And usually has cookie! They are great when you have a layover. I was coming back alone from the sand box once and got a layover for 7 hours they had a cot to pass out on and woke me up when it was needed. Cannot say enough about them. Once my wife was flying alone with the kids were young and my son puked all over himself and she had a few hour layover. They washed his clothes for him and she was able to shower him off also. Think that might have been O'Hare also.

Guys, what is the large pipe thread on the front of the LD340 intake? Is it 3/4" NPT? I can't remember.

No idea hope she is in Arizona by now. I am sure I will get a call today. I have to send her some meds she left here. Fell like a drug dealer!:rofl:

That was the small one. And thank you again. :)

I'm looking for taps to clean up the threads which is why I'm asking.

Guys, what is the large pipe thread on the front of the LD340 intake? Is it 3/4" NPT? I can't remember.

That sounds right, but I'm not positive on that...

If you have a choice, get a straight pipe thread tap, not a tapered one...

If you tap too deep with a tapered pipe tap, the hole gets larger and you may bottom the fitting out in the hole...

A straight pipe thread is not depth sensitive and will work fine and you don't have to worry about the depth when you tap...

Since threeish for me. Hey if you want theat spare board it is yours will not work for mine.

Good morning Keith!
That sounds right, but I'm not positive on that...

If you have a choice, get a straight pipe thread tap, not a tapered one...

If you tap too deep with a tapered pipe tap, the hole gets larger and you may bottom the fitting out in the hole...

A straight pipe thread is not depth sensitive and will work fine and you don't have to worry about the depth when you tap...
A lot easier to find, too. Thanks.

My spare sits low in the well so I am prob just going to cut something to cover the well.

-
Back