Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
it looks like a damn big building - do you really have enough material for all that?
that one is 24x27. other than the garage doors,concrete and roof vent cap, i "should" I might be short a couple pieces of roofing metal but other wise. as of right now, and I have to count this evening the number of sheets I have again, I know its over 30 cant recall the exact number, but as of now, im 20-24 pieces of roofing short. but there's several ads locally list where i can get it for 5-8 bucks a sheet

wow

1daaa398c07b8e7cc16b63739c3414ac.jpg

Well drug Dart on trailer to DMV, got the Car and the trailer registered and insured. Came home, got my Dart off the trailer and took it for a spin! Danm! Had issues at first till I discovered it has a REVERSE pattern manual valve body. Then look out!!:thumbsup:

Well drug Dart on trailer to DMV, got the Car and the trailer registered and insured. Came home, got my Dart off the trailer and took it for a spin! Danm! Had issues at first till I discovered it has a REVERSE pattern manual valve body. Then look out!!:thumbsup:
Very cool stuff.. I'm betting it's faster than you want it to be!!!

Gooood Morning VietNam....Yup...7am Wednesday here
Here are a few pics. Mostly I have taken Videos, and have to learn edit/cut/splice/produce before they make any sense. I'll try to take more stills in the next few day, cause it looks like I won't get to edit for a while yet.
GOPR0264.JPG
GOPR0283.JPG
GOPR0290.JPG
GOPR0304.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back