Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
g'morning Mike - yea, it's dry here too - every time I touch something I get zapped... to the point of being annoying
, No carpet at all in my house (couple throw rugs), I try and keep it over 60 % so the wife and I don't get sick, 55 % and up is recommended

oh I'm up - sipping a coffee - it's a bit early for me to eat though, typically I have something light around 7 then I eat breakfast around 9

I just had my first cup, I will enjoy a good breakfast at 8am, take meds and do some steps on my stepper, got to loose 5 lbs I gained setting around for the last 5 weeks .. Got to, 5.8 and 192 is way to high, I would like to stay 180.

Out here in the sticks it would be a problem keeping carpets clean, plus I don't think they can be kept clean :thankyou:

I just had my first cup, I will enjoy a good breakfast at 8am, take meds and do some steps on my stepper, got to loose 5 lbs I gained setting around for the last 5 weeks .. Got to, 5.8 and 192 is way to high, I would like to stay 180.
ya fat bastid!! LOL :poke: - I am 5'10" and 240.. yeppers, time to go back on that diet... :BangHead:

ya fat bastid!! LOL :poke: - I am 5'10" and 240.. yeppers, time to go back on that diet... :BangHead:

It's hard to take it off at my age, bumping the 60 mark , I stayed 175 for years till this JAK 2 Jean I have started mucking with my life style, meds tend to put water on me, damned meds :BangHead:

Good morning Keith, it is Keith ain't it .. You would think I could keep everyone name straight by now :BangHead:

coming in early to work though did let me try my new suggestion. see they laid so many people off that we have all these extra unused computers with brand new HD monitors, I've convinced them to let us try running dual monitors and man is this nice.

Good morning Keith, it is Keith ain't it .. You would think I could keep everyone name straight by now :BangHead:
Yep, I be Keith, Keefer, Z...

emoticon-waving-vector-illustration-53889493.jpg

coming in early to work though did let me try my new suggestion. see they laid so many people off that we have all these extra unused computers with brand new HD monitors, I've convinced them to let us try running dual monitors and man is this nice.
Previous job we used SAP program. Total PITA. Dual screens helped me keep a little bit of my sanity.

Previous job we used SAP program. Total PITA. Dual screens helped me keep a little bit of my sanity.
yeah, we're running CREO and Adobe, we have to use the pdf of the blueprint to create the 3d graphic for the part. So we either have to print off the pdf currently or run split screen which strains your eyes. this dual screen is gonna take some adjustment but i think it'll be beneficial in the long run and speed things up even

-
Back