Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
guess with this lack of sleep, i probably should go see a doctor. Wife's been telling me too for 2 weeks now

Well ! in just one hour I have the humidity up from 46 to 55 % , I might be able to get a couple more hours of sleep later after fixing my sugar britches a raw treat for her lunch, Sliced Spy Apples and peanut butter on celery for a treat to share at her work, Oh they love this old fart up there :p:p

no, my trouble is i've been fighting a severe chest cold i can't seem to shake. been having issues catching my breath at times after coughing a lot. at night, when it happens, it wakes me up and i can't go back to sleep half the time

yeah, we're running CREO and Adobe, we have to use the pdf of the blueprint to create the 3d graphic for the part. So we either have to print off the pdf currently or run split screen which strains your eyes. this dual screen is gonna take some adjustment but i think it'll be beneficial in the long run and speed things up even
SAP was designed mor as an acounting program (why co bought it). We were forced to use used the maintenance management part of it. Not user friendly at all. Needed constant reference to multiple screens and a few printed pages of codes to get anything done.

Well ! in just one hour I have the humidity up from 46 to 55 % , I might be able to get a couple more hours of sleep later after fixing my sugar britches a raw treat for her lunch, Sliced Spy Apples and peanut butter on celery for a treat to share at her work, Oh they love this old fart up there :p:p
Spy Apples.... gotta watch out for those, they like to play with bugs :rofl:

scampy being quiet, must still be trying to figure it out

What's up with my key board this morning
Oop's It's working :lol:

-
Back