Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So i let my daughter play in the shop last night. She walks in, climbs into my 78 powerwagon, goes "Daddy, my truck, fix it" I said ok, I will, she goes "No daddy NOW"

no, my trouble is i've been fighting a severe chest cold i can't seem to shake. been having issues catching my breath at times after coughing a lot. at night, when it happens, it wakes me up and i can't go back to sleep half the time
sounds like a touch of the flu maybe..

well excuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeee.... that stupid commute thing gets in the way of my computer time - what can I say...
Was quite the foggy commute here. At one point I came over a hill knowing there should be a light at the bottom, Convenience store on the left (with lit up red canopies over the gas pumps) shopping centers on both sides after the light.... I saw nothing but black. Not even a glow till halfway down the hill. I actually thought the power was out. But it was all just masked by the fog.

Was quite the foggy commute here. At one point I came over a hill knowing there should be a light at the bottom, Convenience store on the left (with lit up red canopies over the gas pumps) shopping centers on both sides after the light.... I saw nothing but black. Not even a glow till halfway down the hill. I actually thought the power was out. But it was all just masked by the fog.
Sounds like you're feeling froggy this morning. LOL

yikes - I hate that stuff... been through fog that was so thick I literally had to swerve left and back to the right and back to the left and so on and so on just to stay on the road - basically find the soft shoulder and then cut the wheel and go for the other side.. repeat

yeah yeah - they are already looking for excuses for the *** whoopin' they are about to get...
we'll see. you're probably right but i'd love nothing more than to see brady crying....

-
Back