Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris, you need to stay away from the news. That noise is only likely to give you another seizure. Nothing in the World has changed, we just get to hear about it instantly.

You can choose to ignore the noise and catch up with World events on your time when you feel like it and temper your response to it.

Don't become a sucker for the "Artificial Urgency" that the press creates to make you feel like all the news is immediately imperative like it's the end of the World.

Sometimes I think the Press is in collusion with the Pharmaceutical manufacturers of high blood pressure meds and anti-depressants. (joke)

Dave, I'm with you, I figure any news I really need to know about, I will hear it eventually. I don't want to be worked up all the time.

Enjoyed this night off by watching Grumpy/Grumpier Old Men. Never seen either one and the MN setting was fun to see. And the great actors, any movie with Jack Lemmon is good to me, then you have Ann-Margret and Sophia Loren. Anybody remember her in Houseboat? That is a good old movie I've seen a few times.

Enjoyed this night off by watching Grumpy/Grumpier Old Men. Never seen either one and the MN setting was fun to see. And the great actors, any movie with Jack Lemmon is good to me, then you have Ann-Margret and Sophia Loren. Anybody remember her in Houseboat? That is a good old movie I've seen a few times.
Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon had a magical synergy that shows in Grumpy/Grumpier old men in a way that is every bit as classic as their original pairing in the "Odd Couple". Their natural interaction is completely believable and draws the viewer into their World like you were watching members of your own family.

Anybody have a extra right side tail light assm. For a 70 Dart?

Chris, you need to stay away from the news. That noise is only likely to give you another seizure. Nothing in the World has changed, we just get to hear about it instantly.

You can choose to ignore the noise and catch up with World events on your time when you feel like it and temper your response to it.

Don't become a sucker for the "Artificial Urgency" that the press creates to make you feel like all the news is immediately imperative like it's the end of the World.

Sometimes I think the Press is in collusion with the Pharmaceutical manufacturers of high blood pressure meds and anti-depressants. (joke)
Totally agree. Stay away from the news.

I have 3:28. I can't get back to sleep. Too much on my mind right now.

A lot on my mind right now. Trying to get out of business so I can retire. I am having transmission issues with my truck.I paid $1500 so far and oit still doesn't work right. The shop is done working on it. I still need it for another month. (I had hoped)

A lot on my mind right now. Trying to get out of business so I can retire. I am having transmission issues with my truck.I paid $1500 so far and oit still doesn't work right. The shop is done working on it. I still need it for another month. (I had hoped)
oh boy

-
Back