Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'd save ya Mike... I enjoy handling and playing with them.. At work they had a 12' Burmese python, weighted over 100lbs. She loved guys and I always had the chore of taking her out of her cage.. They would let her slither up and down the halls
I am on the other side of it - lets just say I managed to hurt my elbow (somehow) -- too busy trying to catch the little f**ker to notice what happened :lol:
What kind of snake?
just a garter :D

I am on the other side of it - lets just say I managed to hurt my elbow (somehow) -- too busy trying to catch the little f**ker to notice what happened :lol:

just a garter :D
12" Garter? That's like screaming there is a moth in the house...LOL!

Break free is the same stuff
I thought CLP IS Break Free...

71BJTCGrIyL._SL1500_.jpg

Man, there's only one movie that has ever gotten me to tear up. And really only one scene: this one.

@ScampMike, found something for you!!

1979 CHEVROLET MALIBU WAGON

1979 Chevrolet Malibu wagon
Original Tennessee car-solid
Roller-no motor/trans

I've owned this car for over 12 years and have had numerous motor/trans combinations in it. It has been sitting for the past 3 years and I've now decided that it's time for it to go seeing I have other projects going on and will probably never get at this. I am willing to entertain trades so let me know what you have and we'll go from there.

$1000/or trade

920 three7three0three6two

00F0F_1a3BFp9xhFu_600x450.jpg

@ScampMike, found something for you!!

1979 CHEVROLET MALIBU WAGON

1979 Chevrolet Malibu wagon
Original Tennessee car-solid
Roller-no motor/trans

I've owned this car for over 12 years and have had numerous motor/trans combinations in it. It has been sitting for the past 3 years and I've now decided that it's time for it to go seeing I have other projects going on and will probably never get at this. I am willing to entertain trades so let me know what you have and we'll go from there.

$1000/or trade

920 three7three0three6two

View attachment 1715051343
geez golly, what can I say....... - PASS -

-
Back