Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well fooling around with the tune, I really idles nice with 35 degree initial advance and 1200 RPM. So if I do that, I need to put in the purple stop bushing. I think....
What? You have something screwed up.

What? You have something screwed up.

Vacuum leak is my first thought.
yea, you know, I'm just sitting here going with the flow and not really thinking about it too much - my engine and Tim's are quite similar, mine idles at around 8-900 and IIRC is set to somewhere around 12-15 initial.. things that make you humm

yea, you know, I'm just sitting here going with the flow and not really thinking about it too much - my engine and Tim's are quite similar, mine idles at around 8-900 and IIRC is set to somewhere around 12-15 initial.. things that make you humm
In the end analysis, Im really trying to mask the too tight converter with a tune.

My large garage signs were delivered today. These are really nice quality...

Large signs.jpg

yea - I'm thinking price is going to be the deciding factor
OSB should be cheaper by a few bucks. Nothing wrong with OSB if it's thick enough for the application. Is this something you will walk on? I think minimum thickness on 16 centers is 5/8 for floors regardless if Ply or OSB. Might even be more by code now. Not to say you need to do that for a storage area in the rafters. I don't have any floor in mine. It's open from the garage going in above the house area. I just walk on the trusses if I have to get in there. (wiring, etc) Haven't stuck my foot through the sheetrock .. yet.

OSB should be cheaper by a few bucks. Nothing wrong with OSB if it's thick enough for the application. Is this something you will walk on? I think minimum thickness on 16 centers is 5/8 for floors regardless if Ply or OSB. Might even be more by code now. Not to say you need to do that for a storage area in the rafters. I don't have any floor in mine. It's open from the garage going in above the house area. I just walk on the trusses if I have to get in there. (wiring, etc) Haven't stuck my foot through the sheetrock .. yet.
there are already boards up there, no issue walking around - it's a loft in every sense of the word, now I just want to clean it up and be able to more readily use the space - - you know, so I can play with my hard wood in my loft.. :lol:

Uh-oh...severe thunderstorm warning for next hour, 60 mph winds, large hail and lots of lightning strikes.

When I was in the Navy, I had a 64 Sport Fury, convertible. 426 Auto. Sold it like a dumb *** after I got married. Had it almost 20 years.

What a coincidence...

When my dad was in the Navy, he had his 62 Sport Fury convertible 361 shipped to Hawaii...

That seems to happen to most of us... get married, the toys go away :(

I told my wife that the cars were here before her, and they will be here after.... :mob:

I kept that promise.... :D

-
Back