Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
and abstinence isn't an option.. so what's a body to do!?

Cosby Blur.jpg

Evening man this grandma thing is getting completely out of hand, true to her mean nature, she's gonna torment the hell out of us in death. The funeral home she had in her will to have services at is booked solid already for the rest of the week!

Evening man this grandma thing is getting completely out of hand, true to her mean nature, she's gonna torment the hell out of us in death. The funeral home she had in her will to have services at is booked solid already for the rest of the week!
that'll give you time to plan it properly

That's what embalming is for. Also, a will isn't a law when it comes to final requests like that, mitigating circumstance allow for changes. Have her embalmed where ever it can be done and have the service at that funeral home when their schedule permits. They also can keep the body in the cooler until they are ready to process it...sometimes for weeks.

Business is good...

People are dying to get in there....

If my grandma knew how much we spend on her funeral, she'd be spinning in her ditch.....

The nerve of them scheduling like that...

last_great_act_of_defiance.jpg

Well the hits keep on coming.... just got a text from our sitter that my daughter absolutely loves and has helped her come completely out of her aggressive phase in just a matter of weeks telling us she's no longer gonna watch our kids starting in 3 weeks due to deciding to go work full time.

Sorry to hear of your loss there Chris

Jeez, I think we got 2" of rain over the past 90 mins. All the heavy rain last night washed out a 100' section of road down the hill near the creek that has been there for over 100 years and never had a flooding issue. The washout took down about a dozen 50' mature beech trees 2-3' in diameter that lined the side of the road. I can only imagine what it looks like after tonight's rain.

It's also on my commuting route and now makes the trip 20 mins longer to go the other way around it. :BangHead:

Jeez, I think we got 2" of rain over the past 90 mins. All the heavy rain last night washed out a 100' section of road down the hill near the creek that has been there for over 100 years and never had a flooding issue. The washout took down about a dozen 50' mature beech trees 2-3' in diameter that lined the side of the road. I can only imagine what it looks like after tonight's rain.

It's also on my commuting route and now makes the trip 20 mins longer to go the other way around it. :BangHead:
I think we may need to get ready for more and more weather like this.

-
Back